Cake Stores In London Or Paris

Decorating By Soniabean Updated 24 Jul 2017 , 3:34pm by Soniabean

Soniabean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Soniabean Posted 21 Jul 2017 , 4:35pm
post #1 of 4

Hi,

I will be traveling to London and Paris in a few weeks and if time allows I would love to visit a cake decorating store just to see if they have anything new or different I can bring back.  Can anyone recommend a good cake decorating store that is not to far out from the city center? I do not mind travelling a bit but I won't have a ton of time in either city so close is better. I will be in the Islington neighborhood in London and the Montparnasse area in Paris.

Also, if there is anything you think I should bring back please let me know.  I am happy for any recommendations. 

Thanks in advance!  

Sonia

3 replies
sewsugarqueen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sewsugarqueen Posted 21 Jul 2017 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 4

I bought some fondant molds at Deco Relief 6 rue Montmartre, got some other small items as well.  loved looking at all the stuff.

Mora 13 rue montmartre is another place I left my money,  Other people bring home clothes , shoes etc from Paris ... my daughter and I brought home pastry, cake and decorating equipment.

by the way... check out the chocolate shops to eat.. to die for.  Jacques Genin 133  rue Turenne and any Hugo and Victor shops.  The chocolates and caramels are worth a splurge

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 22 Jul 2017 , 1:03am
post #3 of 4

I envy you getting to go to Paris and London!! Have a great time and above all be careful!!! I used to think I would love going there sometime in the future but not sure if I will ever make it there. Please let us know when you get back what you saw and what you bought in the cake stores. Have fun!!!

Soniabean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Soniabean Posted 24 Jul 2017 , 3:34pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you both for your replies! 

Sewsugarqueen I am the same way. I make sure I leave enough room in my bag because I am always in the look out for cake or food items. The two stores you recommended look great and I can't wait to check them out. 

Remnant3333 I do hope to have a great time. I will share when I get back. Thanks!

Sonia

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%