Selling Business Questions

Business By deetmar Updated 19 Jul 2017 , 9:21pm by kakeladi

deetmar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deetmar Posted 19 Jul 2017 , 1:26am
post #1 of 3

I would like to sell my very successful business and have no idea where to Start.  I would prefer to sell them r all at one instead of each pan mold, or cookie cutter

I do plan on making an inventory of each item, New or used, and get a counting

Can Anyone Give Me guidence When Where To Go about This?  There are spme Molds Like My Martini Glass Mold That i Use To Make Isomalt Martini Glasses That i Have No nidea How To pricee

Thanks For anmy Ideas

2 replies
olday Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
olday Posted 19 Jul 2017 , 1:47am
post #2 of 3

Well, it all really depends on the ingredients and preparations. I myself do baking as my past time hobby. But when I started my biz which was e-commerce. It was pretty darn hard. I have to assure all data and product line. Like for example if someone orders a Bushwacker fender flares. I have to assure that the product is available and the delivery is on time and most of all warranties. Just like with baking/pastries, you have to assure the quality and availability of a product and costing. The secret is planning....

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Jul 2017 , 9:21pm
post #3 of 3

If you are intending to sell the whole business then you need to talk to a realtor - especially one who specializes in businesses.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%