Logo For Cake Business

Business By daracelim Updated 2 Aug 2017 , 1:45pm by DeniseSweet

daracelim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daracelim Posted 28 Jun 2017 , 7:36pm
post #1 of 7

So I want to make business cards for my small business but I want a unique logo , idk if it's best to buy a logo program to make my own or pay someone to make it for me the thing is where can I do either I've checked Etsy and I also tried to make stickers but they all want a PDF with the image already made I'm not sure what programs to use I only know about Microsoft word , what do you think ? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

6 replies
SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 28 Jun 2017 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 7

@daracelim ‍, if you have Microsoft Word, you probably also have Power Point.  It takes a little practice, but you can create a logo with it.  I use an on-line site called PicMonkey.  Like Power Point, you need to practice a bit, but it will work for that type artwork, as well.

BoganBoody Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BoganBoody Posted 30 Jun 2017 , 1:36am
post #3 of 7

I found a GREAT deal on Etsy. She offers 3 original concepts to choose from, unlimited revisions on the chosen concept, you get a watermark, and the files come in multiple forms-including vector format. She doesn't use clip art either (I hate logos that look like they are pasted together from different clip art). This is all for $69! Waaaaaaaaay less than anything else I could find that offered non-clipart AND vector format AND unlimited revisions. I personally asked for an alternate logo and an avatar and extra color options-she gave me the add-ons for another very reasonable price.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/MFGraphics

daracelim Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
daracelim Posted 7 Jul 2017 , 9:18am
post #4 of 7

Thanks for your replies very helpful, God bless! 

pamcakesandcompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamcakesandcompany Posted 7 Jul 2017 , 7:04pm
post #5 of 7

HI

I can do a logo for you for 50.00

Let me know 

Best,

Pam

pamcakesandcompany Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pamcakesandcompany Posted 7 Jul 2017 , 7:05pm
post #6 of 7

HI

I can do a logo for you for 50.00

Let me know 

Best,

Pam

DeniseSweet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseSweet Posted 2 Aug 2017 , 1:45pm
post #7 of 7

Hello, 

I have also bought a logo by Michaela (mfgraphics on Etsy). I was happy with the communication as well as with the drafts. I have recieved three different drafts and I chose one of them. After some small changes, my logo was ready. Before buying the logo I have checked her Instagram and I knew I have done the right choice.

https://www.instagram.com/logodesign_fox/

Best, Denise.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%