Greeting And Salutations

Lounge By x_Laly_x Updated 10 Jun 2017 , 2:29am by x_Laly_x

x_Laly_x Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
x_Laly_x Posted 8 Jun 2017 , 9:18pm
post #1 of 5

Hello Cake Central new user here just wanting to say hi to everyone. I've never been big on baking and decoration cakes but I've always been amazed by some of the cakes I've seen, so I've decided to try and learn it for myself. I did however make my first decorated cake about 2 weeks ago with a recipe I found online I'll post a picture of how bad it went as soon as I figure out how.smile

4 replies
x_Laly_x Posted 8 Jun 2017 , 9:27pm
post #2 of 5

Ok here is the cake Greeting And Salutations

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 8 Jun 2017 , 10:02pm
post #3 of 5

Well HI there!   Nice to 'see' a new face on the block:)   You have chosen a very artistic endover that can be lots of fun and very frustrating at times.  Your 1st cake really isn't that bad.   Looks like your icing is much too soft.   There are many, many recipes offered on this site to try.   Of course, I must offer what I think are the best of the BEST :)   http://www.cakecentral.com/recipe/22469/2-icing              http://www.cakecentral.com/recipe/7445/the-original-wasc-cake-recipe

Give them a try.  With any recipe be sure to read completely through the whole post.   Most of the time you will find extra infromation and helpful hints in the comment sections.  Just remember, what works best for one may not work for you.   JUst try what you think sounds best until you find a 'keeper!'

SandraSmiley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandraSmiley Posted 8 Jun 2017 , 10:50pm
post #4 of 5

As kakeladi said, @x_Laly_x ‍, your cake is not bad at all and it looks yummy!  Do not get discouraged and remember that everyone, no matter how accomplished, started at the beginning!  Great job, keep it up!

x_Laly_x Posted 10 Jun 2017 , 2:29am
post #5 of 5

Ty ty i will keep at it and let you guys know along the way 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%