Cake Design . Strong Woman

Decorating By Samisweets Updated 8 Jun 2017 , 10:36am by Samisweets

Samisweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samisweets Posted 7 Jun 2017 , 8:02am
post #1 of 4

Hi everybody

can you help me with a cake design for a strong, intelligant and very kind woman. Who's also a wife and great mother. Thanks 

I thought of a square or cube cake because I feel square is powerful. But I can squeeze my brain enough to get the rest of the design.

the daughter who's ordering this cake for her mother said they previously made her a super woman and chanel cakes.

3 replies
AAtKT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AAtKT Posted 7 Jun 2017 , 9:20am
post #2 of 4

If you do a cube cake or even just a square, you could do pictures of her through her live as if they were on slides or in a film reel on the sides... print them out on icing sheets or rice paper or what will work with your design... 

I know it is kind of simple, but it is also very personal...

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 7 Jun 2017 , 8:40pm
post #3 of 4

Years ago I did a 'this is your live' cake for a gal's b'day.  They did not believe in celebrating b'days as a general rule therefore the 'this is your life'.   I was provided w/pix of the gal from infant thru life.  I covered them w/plastic wrap and place them on a popcicle stick.  The cake was 4" wide & 4" high by 3 *feet* long.  The pix were place all along the top.  I'm thinking something along those lines w/pix of her in verious stages of her life.  I no longer have a pic of that one or the other similar one I did for a man but these pix will give you an idea of it.  The 1st one is the basic shape/size, just imagine it 2X as long:  http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/1317825/spring-has-sprung

Here's another way:  Use the horseshoe pan and cut it in 1/2 placing the pieces as shown:    

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/1317620/lifes-pathway

Samisweets Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Samisweets Posted 8 Jun 2017 , 10:36am
post #4 of 4

Thanks AAtKT for the idea I'll tell the costumer hope she'll like that.

Kakeladi, thank you, I can imagine the gal's cake was a hit. I can't do it now, though because it's too big for the request. And the horse shoe idea is so nice.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%