Yelping For Help With Paw Patrol Cake.

Decorating By MissBrittney Updated 26 May 2017 , 2:56am by GIGGLEBOX2014

MissBrittney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBrittney Posted 25 May 2017 , 6:33pm
post #1 of 4

Hello All! 

I am making a cake that is due Sunday for a birthday party. It is a bone shaped Paw Patrol cake (Will attach picture of base cake below) But I have to put Paw Patrol figurines on the came The six dogs as well as their vehicles will be placed onto he cake (Hopefully). The parents have requested a Swiss Meringue Buttercream but im not sure if the icing will work to support the figures without the icing smushing under them. 

Do you think the Swiss Meringue will be ideal or what icings would you recommend. 

3 replies
MissBrittney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissBrittney Posted 25 May 2017 , 6:35pm
post #2 of 4

Sorry Forgot To Attach The Picture of Cake Yelping For Help With Paw Patrol Cake.

640Cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
640Cake Posted 25 May 2017 , 7:00pm
post #3 of 4

No job is too big, no cake is too small!  

Are you using the figurines that are already in their vehicles - all one piece?  If so, they should be fine - not too heavy.  They might sink into the frosting just a tad, to keep them there, but they won't sink into the cake.  Your frosting is fine - I wouldn't change it. 

GIGGLEBOX2014 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GIGGLEBOX2014 Posted 26 May 2017 , 2:56am
post #4 of 4

I see this cake a lot and think it looks so fun! I think you'll be fine, but if you doubt it will hold you could place straws underneath the figures like little support beams?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%