Local Decorating Equipment Needed In Palma

Decorating By vicky_russ Updated 16 Apr 2017 , 9:14am by vicky_russ

vicky_russ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vicky_russ Posted 12 Apr 2017 , 8:41am
post #1 of 6

I have recently moved from the UK to Palma Mallorca and am struggling to find cake equipment suppliers near me in Santa Ponsa/ Palma Nova area. Can anyone recommend any please so i can make my daughters birthday cake next week!! Any advice is much appreciated.

5 replies
fondantslinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantslinger Posted 12 Apr 2017 , 6:57pm
post #2 of 6

I believe for where your located anything you find online an able to be shipped to you by the time you need it is going to cost you like the National Debt! Go online & look for tutorials where you can make something yourself. Get a theme in your head or idea & look up those types of things.  Think girly pinks or yellows whatever her fab color. Make fondant gum paste ribbons an bows, flowers, use your imagination (don't know how artistic you are but) I'm sure you can make something maybe to look like teddy bears etc. It'll be beautiful cause it's being made with love from you to get! Post a picture too.

fondantslinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fondantslinger Posted 12 Apr 2017 , 6:59pm
post #3 of 6

Apologies for anytime I reply..my phone spells it's own words.. .ugh!

vicky_russ Posted 13 Apr 2017 , 8:28am
post #4 of 6

Thanks for replying. Its the things like letter cutters and flower cutters and boards i need rather than fondant. i was thinking about making my own fondant though as the prices for it here are extreme so think i will do this. Thanks again.

toilandtrouble Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
toilandtrouble Posted 14 Apr 2017 , 4:46pm
post #5 of 6

There is a cake making shop behind the Olivar Market in Palma but I am sorry I don't remember the street name or the shop name. Also El Cort Inglese on the kitchen floor upstairs sells quite a good supply of baking stuff including moulds, cutters and equipment, icings, colourants, pearls gold silver etc. and fondants only in the large store in the Avenida down from Plaza Espana.

vicky_russ Posted 16 Apr 2017 , 9:14am
post #6 of 6

That all sounds fab thank you, i will look into these! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%