Nfsc - I Can't Load The Recipe!!

Baking By e_kearney22 Updated 31 Mar 2017 , 2:35pm by Jeff_Arnett

e_kearney22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
e_kearney22 Posted 27 Mar 2017 , 9:21am
post #1 of 2

Morning All!! I want to try then NFSC recipe but the page won't  load am done keeps failing! Can someone share it to me pretty please?

Also is there a conversion into metric measurement as I don't know what cups are relative to amounts?

thank you in advance, I've spent the weekend making rubbish cookies so I'm hoping these can work for me! Xx

1 reply
Jeff_Arnett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jeff_Arnett Posted 31 Mar 2017 , 2:35pm
post #2 of 2

Here’s the recipe.

As to gram measures, white all purpose flour is about 113 grams per cup.

G

ranulated sugar is about 200 grams per cup.

No Fail Sugar Cookie – NFSC

Ingredients

• 2 cups unsalted butter
  • 2 cups sugar (white granulated)
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 Tbsp vanilla extract or desired flavoring
  • 6 cups flour
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder
  • 1 tsp. salt

Instructions

1. Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F (176 C)
  2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
  4. Mix dry ingredients and add a little at a time to butter mixture. Mix at low speed until flour is completely incorporated and the dough comes together.
  5. Chill for 1 to 2 hours (or see Hint below)
  6. Roll to desired thickness and cut into desired shapes.
  7. Bake on ungreased baking sheet at 350 degrees F (176 C) for 8 to 10 minutes or until just beginning to turn brown around the edges. 

HINT: Rolling Out Dough Without the Mess

• Rather than wait for your cookie dough to chill, take the freshly made dough and place a glob between two sheets of parchment paper.
  • Roll it out to the desired thickness then place the dough and paper on a cookie sheet and pop it into the refrigerator.
  • Continue rolling out your dough between sheets of paper until you have used it all. By the time you are finished, the first batch will be completely chilled and ready to cut.
  • Reroll leftover dough and repeat the process! An added bonus is that you are not adding any additional flour to your cookies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%