Kitchen Aid Decal

Decorating By -K8memphis Updated 16 Mar 2017 , 3:14pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 15 Mar 2017 , 9:52pm
post #1 of 7

you all know i'm a zulily addict -- i truly need a 12-step program -- but But BUT -- maybe you have seen these somewhere but this is my first time seeing them --

i'm getting a silver damask design decal for my kitchen aid -- i would love to get mine painted real snazzy like ree drummond's and alton brown's ka's  but that's like thousands of bucks -- decals on zulily are <$17 with shipping -- too cool!!!!

https://www.zulily.com/search?q=AZ+Vinyl+Works&ref=brandex

you have to sign up w/zulily to see them and i apologize for the bother but it's worth it!!!! 

and when was the last time i used four exclamation points hmmm?? hahahahaha

6 replies
TC123 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TC123 Posted 15 Mar 2017 , 10:29pm
post #2 of 7

Wow! What will they think of next!... I'm not on Zulilly, but when I clicked on your post, my sidebar shows Amazon ads showing a mixer with decals.

What a cool way to put some personal style on your mixer!!! They are, after all, an extension of us, aren't they? And those are so affordable!

Way to go K8memphis! If you order them, maybe (if you think of it), I'm sure we'd all like to see a picture.

(((Hugs)))

-K8memphis Posted 16 Mar 2017 , 1:04pm
post #3 of 7

will do tc123 -- good idea yum

-K8memphis Posted 16 Mar 2017 , 1:06pm
post #4 of 7

oh there's a bunch on etsy!

kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 16 Mar 2017 , 2:02pm
post #5 of 7

I tried looking on Zulily but it looks as though the deal is done.  I looked up the company though and you can order direct from them.

https://www.azvinylworks.com/collections/kitchenaid-mixer-decals?page=1

Lots to choose from!

-K8memphis Posted 16 Mar 2017 , 3:09pm
post #6 of 7

wow -- cool -- why didn't i think of that --

i'm getting a silver damask to go on a cream colored mixer -- so i'm assuming it will be a gradual, mild, soft decoration -- coulda gotta big choice of colors going to the web site but i will like the one i ordered -- it's better for me to not have so many choices sometimes --

omg i love that dandelion on the fridge decal too....

thanks kelly

-K8memphis Posted 16 Mar 2017 , 3:14pm
post #7 of 7

or i could get a wardrobe of decals for my mixer -- or i may need to get more mixers HAHAHAHA stuck_out_tongue

but i already have more mixers just not ka's -- i will see what damage i can do after it gets here heheheheheheh sunglasses

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%