Pricing

Business By Simply_sweet_cupcakes16 Updated 24 Jan 2017 , 8:07pm by Simply_sweet_cupcakes16

Simply_sweet_cupcakes16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Simply_sweet_cupcakes16 Posted 23 Jan 2017 , 4:25am
post #1 of 5

What would you charge for these?[postimage id="6273" thumb="900"]

4 replies
Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 23 Jan 2017 , 8:15am
post #2 of 5

$25 - $30

BeeBakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BeeBakes Posted 24 Jan 2017 , 3:11am
post #3 of 5

I would say more than $25. How much did the mug cost? Looks like about a dozen cupcakes in it, how much do you charge for a dozen cupcakes? Are you attaching them to a foam ball in the middle? If so how much is that? 

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 24 Jan 2017 , 5:57am
post #4 of 5

To OP and BeeBakes -- I was just pulling a random number out of a hat.  There is no way to really offer a valid pricing suggestion because I don't know:

if cupcakes are mini's or standard size (guessing mini's because of size of mug)

cost of supplies/ingredients

time involved to buy supplies/ingredients and make finished product

geographic area where items will be sold (tiny little town in middle of nowhere or San Francisco/New York)

However, with all that said, if these are mini's and the cups/supplies are purchased at a Dollar Store, the complete thing shouldn't cost more than about $3 and shouldn't take very long, .... so, .... $25 or $30.

Simply_sweet_cupcakes16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Simply_sweet_cupcakes16 Posted 24 Jan 2017 , 8:07pm
post #5 of 5

I bake from home in a small town. I charge $12.00 for a standard dozen. I was thinking $15-$20, but want to make sure i make a profit and i plqn on using a mug from the dollar store, foam ball.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%