Cake Business Software

Business By sweetslorraine Updated 15 Jan 2017 , 2:30pm by loml001

sweetslorraine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetslorraine Posted 12 Jan 2017 , 12:03pm
post #1 of 3

I'm reviewing cake business software...any suggestions?   Need to have a scheduler and cake designer...

Sweets Lorraine

2 replies
BakinMama1007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakinMama1007 Posted 13 Jan 2017 , 5:57pm
post #2 of 3

Try registering at Bakingit.com

They have almost everything for starting a business and for just keeping track of inventory and invoices and whatnot.

loml001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loml001 Posted 15 Jan 2017 , 2:30pm
post #3 of 3

I'm just a hobbyist, but I recommend cakeboss software - you pay a one time license fee (around $140 but you get a discount as a member of cakecentral) and then $20 a year for cloud storage.  With Bakingit you have to pay a yearly license fee of over $100 - and if you stop paying, presumably you lose access to anything you have saved.   I tried the  7 day trial of it - didn't like it - cancelled, but then was told I was "outside the 7 days trial period" (they are very serious about 7 days - if you start it at 8 am on the 1st day, your 7 day trial is up at 8am on the 7th day, and you'll be immediately billed - you don't get to the end of the business day to use it before they bill you) and they refused to refund my money.  Their  website administrator got down right nasty in the emails he was sending to me about the cancellation - so as far as customer service go, Bakingit gets a 0 out of 5 for me.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%