Jackie

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 15 Mar 2017 , 2:04am by aldonza

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 2 Jan 2017 , 2:28pm
post #1 of 8

Jackie, what a wonderful job you have done with cake central -- the big revamp was about 22 months ago i think -- and wow what a tremendous website, forum, blog, magazine, tutorial, gallery and recipe stash plus more --

it's so much better than it was --

thank you for all your work especially the work you did in the wee hours -- thank you for your vision -- thank you for never giving up -- thank you for all the great stuff we know and thank you for weathering/surviving all the stuff we don't know --

thank you -- you're the absolute best

best to you in all things cakey and best of everything for you and yours

7 replies
Jackie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jackie Posted 3 Jan 2017 , 9:30pm
post #2 of 8

Kate! Thank you so much for this note, this made my day.. week --- month... year!!!

Without giving anything away.. I am VERY excited for what's coming up this year in terms of features and goodies for the Cake Central Community!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 3 Jan 2017 , 10:12pm
post #3 of 8

there's More?

>thud<

i fainted --  

ha!

wow can't wait -- too cool

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 4 Jan 2017 , 10:36am
post #4 of 8

Wow, Jackie, I can hardly wait. Sounds great.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 4 Jan 2017 , 7:41pm
post #5 of 8

I agree w/K8....I'm sure it takes sooooo much of your time and hard work to keep upgrading this site.  Looking forward to new and better things :)

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 5 Jan 2017 , 6:10pm
post #6 of 8

Without you and the amazing members of this website, Jackie, I would never have begun my cake business! I don't visit as much as I used to, but I always look forward to seeing the latest features!

AntoinetteCravesCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AntoinetteCravesCake Posted 14 Mar 2017 , 7:10pm
post #7 of 8

Hi MacsMom!

I have been looking for your cake recipes for months... I've read so many great things about your cakes and I've  only been successful in finding one, which was the Chocolate Wasc Cake recipe. Would you happen to have your other recipes or an updated link for them? I have scoured the internet looking for your cake recipes... I'm especially interested in two that I've read about that everyone absolutely loves! The Orange Dreamsicle Cake and the Cream Cheese Cake... I think those are the names.

Anywho, if you wouldn't mind sharing your recipes, I would be ever so grateful!

Thanks!

Antoinette 

aldonza Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aldonza Posted 15 Mar 2017 , 2:04am
post #8 of 8

@Jackie ‍ I am so grateful for this site. Every time I had a question, it brought me back here to this site. I love this cake baking community!  I love how everyone helps each other! What an excellent resource!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%