Cake Wars And Other Baking Shows

Lounge By kaybray3 Updated 3 Nov 2016 , 11:02pm by MBalaska

kaybray3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaybray3 Posted 1 Nov 2016 , 5:01pm
post #1 of 6
Does anybody here watch Cake Wars, Halloween/Holiday Baking Championship and other baking shows on TV? I am obsessed with all shows about baking and am wondering if the contestants on these shows are allowed to bring their recipes with them. I have so many different scratch recipes that there is no way I could possibly remember all of them so I always wonder how these guys do it. Does anybody know of anyone that has competed on these shows? I could watch these shows all day long, it's so cool to see how other bakers operate and all the different recipes they have!
Read more at http://www.cakecentral.com/forum/conversation/start#jy2mwcbrYKJem3sS.99
Does anybody here watch Cake Wars, Halloween/Holiday Baking Championship and other baking shows on TV? I am obsessed with all shows about baking and am wondering if the contestants on these shows are allowed to bring their recipes with them. I have so many different scratch recipes that there is no way I could possibly remember all of them so I always wonder how these guys do it. Does anybody know of anyone that has competed on these shows? I could watch these shows all day long, it's so cool to see how other bakers operate and all the different recipes they have!
Read more at http://www.cakecentral.com/forum/conversation/start#jy2mwcbrYKJem3sS.99

5 replies
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 2 Nov 2016 , 5:40pm
post #2 of 6

UUUggg.......I am w/o computer connection right now and using one at the public library - don't know if that has anything to do with the problem I'm having but when I click on threads like this one the text comes up but within 2 seconds flashes away.  I am unalbe to see the original post but the replies are there :(  This is one of several threads I have tried to view and cannot :(

Oh well, I'm almost out of time on this session on the computer so I'll try again tomorrow or so to check in here again.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 2 Nov 2016 , 9:53pm
post #3 of 6

@kakeladi ‍  No it's not just you!

msalasek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
msalasek Posted 3 Nov 2016 , 2:58am
post #4 of 6

I am having the same issue! But only on this thread for some reason

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 3 Nov 2016 , 8:53am
post #5 of 6

I am having that problem too. It started yesterday for me and is very irritating. I hope they fix it.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 3 Nov 2016 , 11:02pm
post #6 of 6

....also the new generation of cake battles/wars/torture of bakers & decorators are nasty fake rude nonsense. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%