'confetti' Is Not A Flavor

Lounge By MBalaska Updated 25 Oct 2016 , 12:23pm by jhines142

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 16 Oct 2016 , 2:57am
post #1 of 6

Does anyone know why grown men on the cake shows on television think that confetti is a cake flavor?  It's just colored sprinkles in cake batter.

5 replies
Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 16 Oct 2016 , 6:25am
post #2 of 6

........ "men" ..........

There's your answer.

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 16 Oct 2016 , 6:44am
post #3 of 6

Ha ha! If "Birthday cake" and "Wedding cake" can be a flavor, why not confetti?

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 16 Oct 2016 , 7:52am
post #4 of 6

the new show 'Cake Hunters' could only hold my attention for about 3 minutes.  After seeing the groom drooling over a super-delicious bite of confetti cake, which of course has no flavor at all, I had to turn back to the baseball playoffl game.

You guys are both making sense.....  birthday cake flavor??? with all of the cake recipes that are in my book I can't guess which one that one would be.  ha!

Jinkies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jinkies Posted 16 Oct 2016 , 1:48pm
post #5 of 6

Oooh, that show makes me crazy!

jhines142 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jhines142 Posted 25 Oct 2016 , 12:23pm
post #6 of 6

I hate when I have customers say, "white cake tastes like wedding cake, right?" And I think to myself, "sure, if you like, *inserts random cake flavor totally unrelated to vanilla cake*.  I actually had a lady go as far as correcting me when I said what white cake really tastes like (which is NOT wedding cake); I wanted so bad to say "yeah your right, after 4 years of working in this industry I have NO IDEA WHAT ANYTHING TASTES LIKE, and you only have been here 5 mins. GTFO" lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%