Cupcake Tower Options

Business By kcampeau Updated 27 Sep 2016 , 3:37am by johnson6ofus

kcampeau Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kcampeau Posted 21 Sep 2016 , 3:02pm
post #1 of 2

For those bakers that do cupcake towers - how do you go about showing the customers all of their options

I was thinking about making a pricing sheet showing all the baking cups I offer and prices, topper prices (usually custom though but a general guide of prices), icing options - maybe other options I am not thinking about right now?

Do you just suggest ideas in the consultation? Do you have an "upgrade" binder that has photos of all the options and associated pricing or any other options?

Thanks!

1 reply
johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 27 Sep 2016 , 3:37am
post #2 of 2

Try to keep it simple..... (I just plugged in random prices for examples below)

Standard baking cups (included), upgraded baking cups (+ 10 cents each), premium cups (+20 cents)

Standard toppers (included), upgraded toppers (+10 cents each), premium toppers (+30 cents each).

Standard icings (included), upgraded icings (+10 cents each)

-no standard filling-           upgraded filled cupcakes (+10 cents), premium fillings (+20 cents)

I think any more than three options or categories to TOO MUCH information. I would also focus on "standards" so people don't feel "nickel and dimed". I would create and photograph as many options as possible. It should be more inspiration points so they know they can get "custom" work if the budget allows.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%