Friday Is The New Monday!!

Lounge By Webake2gether Updated 5 Aug 2016 , 11:28pm by costumeczar

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 5 Aug 2016 , 6:02pm
post #1 of 5

Ok so I've noticed for quite some time that Friday isn't what is used to be lol. Friday's feel like Mondays now because we work most weekends. Now I'm not complaining and I knew it would be like this but man baking went and messed up my Friday's haha :)

Has baking and taking orders changed things for you if so what? 

[postimage id="4864" thumb="900"]

4 replies
ElizabethsCakeCreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ElizabethsCakeCreations Posted 5 Aug 2016 , 7:07pm
post #2 of 5

It's messed up when the calendar Monday is your weekend lol

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 5 Aug 2016 , 7:31pm
post #3 of 5

I know right lol like who looks forward to Monday!! I try to have everything out by 10 am on Saturdays and I don't answer my phone or email until Monday. But I work all day and evening on Thursday and Friday usually I'm down in the "cave" as I call it and only come up to eat and sleep lol. I'm such an exciting person these days ;)  I usually deep clean the commercial kitchen on Saturday or Sunday so it's all clean and organized when I start all over again the next week. So I still work on the weekends and some weekends an order is due on a Sunday and that really screws me up bc then I work on Saturday. And I willingly signed up for this haha!!

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 5 Aug 2016 , 8:57pm
post #4 of 5

It really is! Monday and Tuesday is the weekend. That's when I know I can shop and have lunch with friends or whatever.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 5 Aug 2016 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 5

Since I stopped making cakes and only sell online I actually have the weekends free of deliveries again and it's really weird. So I usually find some more work to do :) Honestly. I still work every day because there's always something to do. I might take Sunday off from gumpaste-making, but I still do some work. I will say that it's nice to be able to go to a movie on Saturday afternoon if I feel like it, though.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%