Lost My Phone At Walmart...

Lounge By Webake2gether Updated 22 Jun 2016 , 8:38pm by Webake2gether

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 22 Jun 2016 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 3

Very eventful trip to Walmart today. I have like 15,000 things on my mind and we have a few orders that all require very different elements and different flavors of cake and buttercream so naturally I'm thinking way ahead of myself today. We go to Walmart after some deliveries and my very helpful son pushes the cart in the coral and we leave.

As I'm driving I realize my phone didn't connect up to my van talk about a rush of fear washing over me lol. So I go back to Walmart  look in in the cart coral not in there go in they have the cart guys looking, security looking on the cameras they looked in the lost phone drawer yep a whole drawer full of smart phones lol  I'm standing there panicking bc that's my business phone too any ways I thought go look again so we go back out to the cart coral and apparently 15 carts had been put in since we left and my phone was at the very back of the coral sitting in the seat!! My phone is like a curse to me I broke it in April paid to fix it and last week the cord got caught on the computer chair and sent my phone flying to the floor and broke the screen again not getting it fixed either :(  and then today I leave in the cart?!?!? I swear I feel like a 16 year old kid who can't take care of a cell phone ahhh 

[postimage id="4329" thumb="900"]

And that's how I felt on the inside lol. My husband says I'm going to cause him gray hair and a heart attack!! Ughh I should probably have my phone privileges revoked haha!!! 

2 replies
theresaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
theresaf Posted 22 Jun 2016 , 8:24pm
post #2 of 3

I think your post has to be read as one long sentence in one breath - anyways that's how I read it. Yay happy ending! 

Remember how we all used to have our gloves alligator-clipped to our coat sleeves (yep dating myself again) or attaching your glasses to a cord around your neck - they oughta make that for phones!

Glad it worked out for you!

T

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 22 Jun 2016 , 8:38pm
post #3 of 3

I seriously lol'd at the alligator clips!!! I'd probably still find some way to lose it or break it. This is where being a naturally busy fast moving person is a total hinderence. I apparently don't ever slow down enough and since my mind is always going 110 mph I am hard on everything from cell phones to cars. i won't even tell you what I did to my last car lol lets just say metal was ripped off of the bottom :( 

i think my husband may stop taking my calls while he's at work lol poor guy!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%