Question

Decorating By lamcf120 Updated 21 Jun 2016 , 8:28pm by -K8memphis

lamcf120 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lamcf120 Posted 21 Jun 2016 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 3

I'm always amazed at all the talent on this board!!!  WOW.  Question for everyone out there.  I'm retiring from the cake business.  Does anyone have any suggestions on a good way to get rid of the stuff collected over 20 years?  Any advice would be greatly appreicated.

2 replies
sugarbritches Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarbritches Posted 21 Jun 2016 , 7:44pm
post #2 of 3

In Utah we have a classified ads section on a local TV station website.  EVERYONE uses it to sell what ever they are looking to sell.  I've seen several people selling cake decorating stuff there. Sometimes they post individually but many times they sell as a package and post pics of the collection.   I peruse that section often to find cake decorating items I need for a better than new price.  I do admit the ones who sell as a package don't interest me.  As I'm usually looking for specific items.  See if your community has a classified section.  If not, Craig's List or ebay.  Just beware of scammers.  Cash only and meet at your local police station to exchange money and goods.  Good luck!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 21 Jun 2016 , 8:28pm
post #3 of 3

i don't know how to get rid of mine -- I did not retire willingly and I just can't bring myself to do it -- I just can't and I've tried

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%