Looking For This Cutter!! Please Help!!

Decorating By custard79 Updated 15 Jun 2016 , 5:59am by 810whitechoc

custard79 Posted 15 Jun 2016 , 2:57am
post #1 of 4


Im trying to find this cutter! Does anyone know who makes it? Or where I can buy it? I need it ASAP!

3 replies
jselle Posted 15 Jun 2016 , 2:59am
post #2 of 4

Could you use circle cutters to cut away the bits on the bottom? Perhaps get one just right and create  a paper template to use as a guide so they are uniform?

810whitechoc Posted 15 Jun 2016 , 5:59am
post #4 of 4

It's called a Fish Scale Pattern cutter you can find it on Ebay/Etsy etc.  The other way to do it manually is to use an oval cutter, round cutters don't quite give you the right shape.

Quote by @%username% on %date%