I'm Back & Want To Say Hi!

Lounge By Melvira Updated 31 May 2016 , 2:07pm by Apti

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 May 2016 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 7

Hi all! I've been off the site for quite a while, but today I finally got logged back in to try to catch up with some old cake friends and hopefully meet some new ones!

Hope I see some familiar names popping up here and there, but please don't be offended if I am not 100% on remembering you. It's been a couple years! (Where is my cake mafia family hiding these days? Haha!)

Happy caking everyone. Can't wait to jump back in to the forums and PM's!

Melvira

6 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 May 2016 , 10:11pm
post #2 of 7

hello! i've often wondered where you were -- it's great to see you -- welcome back 

Melvira Posted 26 May 2016 , 10:16pm
post #3 of 7

Thank you so much! Life has been so hectic but I just want to get back in touch with CC'ers and check out what's been going on. I'm seeing some fascinating new work and just love it. The talent level just keeps sky rocketing! ;)

gscout73 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 27 May 2016 , 1:59am
post #4 of 7

Hello, to one of my CC idols, and welcome back!

Melvira Posted 29 May 2016 , 1:48pm
post #5 of 7

Aw, gscout73, that is such a nice thing to say! You made my day! kissing_heart.png I'm excited to BE back! I feel like I still have a lot to offer, and plenty more to learn from the amazing artists here!

Nancylou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nancylou Posted 29 May 2016 , 4:25pm
post #6 of 7

Hey there, it's great to see you again.  Don't worry, you don't know me, but I have seen your name over the years in so many threads ... I feel like I know you.  Welcome back! 

Nancy

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 31 May 2016 , 2:07pm
post #7 of 7

Great to see a familiar name...Howdy Melvira!  I was one of those newbies who started in 2010 with about 11,496 questions on everything from how to get a level cake to whats the difference between fondant and gum paste.  You were right in there helping with the other CC'rs. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%