First Wedding Fair/show

Business By tessholly1 Updated 4 May 2016 , 7:33am by kakeladi

tessholly1 Posted 3 May 2016 , 3:23pm
post #1 of 3

Hi,

I'm so excited to have been offered a cake suppliers stall at a huge wedding fair in a few months. I have never been to a wedding fair even as a guest so I already have plans to look around one in a few weeks to see what they're like etc ..but as well as being a little nervous, it was also crazy expensive (£200) to hire the stall/space so I want to make sure i make as good of an impression as possible so I hopefully get at least 1 cake order from it to cover the costs!! I would LOVE any hints, tips and tricks on what to do, what to bring, what to say?! Anything and everything that you think could be of some help, I'd be soo grateful :)

2 replies
kakeladi Posted 4 May 2016 , 7:30am
post #2 of 3

There are a number of threads on this site addressing this issue.  I don't know how different it might be for you from how it's done here in the US.  Try a search on "wedding show help' to see what  info there is.

kakeladi Posted 4 May 2016 , 7:33am
post #3 of 3

Just did a google search using "Wedding show help on cakecentral.com" and about 3/4s of a million threads popped up.  You will still be reading them when it's time to go set up your stall! :) 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%