Opinions On Clients Raves On Website

Business By Jinkies Updated 2 May 2016 , 3:34am by -K8memphis

Jinkies Posted 1 May 2016 , 3:58pm
post #1 of 4

So, I've been in business about a year now. During that time,  I've received quite a nice collection of client emails telling me how much they liked their cake.

Do you guys think it's worth it to put any of those on your website?  If you do, do you ask your clients permission, or just not put their name?

What do you guys think? 

3 replies
costumeczar Posted 1 May 2016 , 10:22pm
post #2 of 4

I'd add some nice comments and just use initials, but I think there's  something better...Get in touch with the people who left nice comments and tell them that you're putting an album of cake-cutting pictures on your website, and ask if they have a photo you can use. If you have a page with photos of people cutting the cake, or with little kids with their birthday cakes and everyone's looking happy, that's better than a long list of comments. You could sprinkle some reviews in here and there, but marketing research shows that people like photos better than text since they tend to skim. Also, seeing lots of pictures of people looking happy with cakes you made will make potential customers feel like your cakes will make them happy too :)

Jinkies Posted 1 May 2016 , 11:22pm
post #3 of 4

That's a fabulous idea!  Thanks, I never thought of that.  

-K8memphis Posted 2 May 2016 , 3:34am
post #4 of 4

great idea/advice

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%