Airbrush System

Decorating By baree29 Updated 24 Apr 2016 , 2:22am by Webake2gether

baree29 Posted 24 Apr 2016 , 1:06am
post #1 of 2

Hey everyone, 
Im interested in buying an airbrush machine but have no idea what to look for and which is best? I dont want such a bulky one. A small one is fine, but needs to work good!

Can anyone give me suggestions please? 

I did find a few posts about this but they were outdated! Lots of diff systems are out now. 

Thanks!

1 reply
Webake2gether Posted 24 Apr 2016 , 2:22am
post #2 of 2

I posted this very same question a few days ago and the site wasn't acting up so I didn't receive any responses. I can say that after a lot of  sifting through reviews and reading old threads and consulting with a fellow cc member  this is the conclusion we came to. The best is a Grex (expensive but looks like it would be a solid machine my maybe one day dream lol) kopykake is a good machine and we also researched Pegasus on cakesupplies.com was watched several tutorials and ultimately decided on the Pegasus. It should be here early next week so I will try to update my response once we actually use it. I think with any new tool there is a learning curve so I would think it's safe to say that just about any airbrush machine with several good reviews will work just fine. 

i always tell myself you get what you pay for so we generally try to find  middle of the road on the new tools we buy. Hope that helps :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%