Holy Moley Holy Moley Ain't We Got "search"

Lounge By -K8memphis Updated 25 Apr 2016 , 6:27pm by -K8memphis

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:43pm
post #1 of 7

i just did a search for "blue wedding cakes and got like over 3,000 BLUE WEDDING CAKES! clap.png

got search?

search much hahaha

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:49pm
post #2 of 7

i just put "blue wedding cakes" in the search field!

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:52pm
post #3 of 7

then 3,686 blue wedding cakes Photos later

-K8memphis Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 8:57pm
post #4 of 7

and so you can't exactly get beyond the first page --still this is tremendous progress -- we've come a long way baby! still a few kinks to work out though this is awesome -- and this is maybe why we couldn't get into the "all forums" lately -- i don't know i just made that up

Jackie Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 9:32pm
post #5 of 7

Thank you so much!!!!!

I haven't officially announced it yet.. I wanted to do some bug watching over the weekend, and if all is well.. make the bug announcement with all the new features.

Jackie Posted 23 Apr 2016 , 9:57pm
post #6 of 7

You should be able to get to additional search pages now, thanks for letting me know about that.

It seems there is still a bug with viewing additional pages when searching the forum, I am currently working on that

-K8memphis Posted 25 Apr 2016 , 6:27pm
post #7 of 7

the search feature is rocking!

now you can get to the additional pages in photos for a search for "green wedding cakes" -- 

in recipes could not get straight to the last pages 823 & 824 but you can advance three or more pages at a time and i got to more than 25 pages of 'wasc'  recipes -- could go farther 3 at a time and you could probably get to those last pages if you needed to (but who would -- ha!)

blogs searches well as does tutorials -- the members names are not searchable at this point but give it a few -- you can tell jackie is always busy tinkering tweaking it -- waging war on spammers and quietly behind the scenes keeping the light on for us -- 

Quote by @%username% on %date%