Any Interest In Customized Handcrafted Cutting Boards?

Business By imakecuttingboards Updated 20 Apr 2016 , 11:32am by costumeczar

imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 7:05pm
post #1 of 6
Hey everyone, 

I'm kind of new here but was wondering if there was any interest in custom designed cutting boards for students.  I have access to a laser etcher and woodworking tools so I have started my own cutting board business!  I think it would be great for students to personalize their work areas either at home or in the classroom with a cutting board of their liking.  If you're interested check out  Thanks!

5 replies
ypierce82 Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 7:31pm
post #2 of 6

Great work! Would we be able to customize it more with a design of our own? If so, I would totally be interested in ordering 2!

imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 8:23pm
post #3 of 6

Certainly!  I try to focus on the customer using their own design (or image) and then I do my best to make a digital design proof using that image.  I send you the proof of what the board will roughly look like and once approved I start building!  On my website there is a BUY page, once you click checkout it will prompt you to provide the design link.  If you have any questions let me know!

ypierce82 Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 8:59pm
post #4 of 6

I checked the website out and I will definitely be ordering one for me and my mom! Thanks! 

imakecuttingboards Posted 18 Apr 2016 , 9:26pm
post #5 of 6

Awesome!  Buy through the website and once you do II'll be in touch, thanks!

costumeczar Posted 20 Apr 2016 , 11:32am
post #6 of 6

You should look into setting up a shop on Etsy, I have a shop there and it drives a lot of traffic for things like the ones you're making.

Quote by @%username% on %date%