Edible Printer

Business By Amf81781 Updated 7 Jun 2016 , 8:50pm by icingimages

Amf81781 Posted 12 Apr 2016 , 12:22pm
post #1 of 2

Good morning! I have looked through the feeds and have seen several threads on this topic already but none that are very recent. I am curious if there are newer models of printers on the market that are better than the ones mentioned in previous threads? What is the best printer that can be used as an edible printer on the market now? If you have time, why do you think it is the best available?

Thank you!

April Marie

1 reply
icingimages Posted 7 Jun 2016 , 8:50pm
post #2 of 2

Hi April Marie

I would strongly recommend a Canon printer because the printhead is removable and so if you have a problem with a clog you can easily fix it by removing it and cleaning it!  The latest printers are excellent choices, what is the most important is the edible inks.  This will make or break your printer and if you you buy cheap you can guarantee problems. The Icing Images edible inks are excellent.  They are resistant to clogs and have true bright colors that are vibrant!  The Canon MG 6620 or MG6820 are both excellent choices the 6620 is just last years model. But honestly, there really is no difference.  

Icing Sheets are also important and the Premium Icing Sheets from Icing Images taste great and do not have an after taste.  They taste similiar to an ice cream cone. Most important is that they are flexible and resist cracking and chipping.  They have an easy peal backing and have the largest printable area  on the market. 

Service is also very important.  If you do not have a company that has vast knowledge and can help you when you need it then you are leaving out a key element.  Icing Images service is well known and preferred by top level decorators, judges, chefs and instructors because they can rely on us to have the answer.

I hope this is helpful to you! Please call us at 540 323 7990 or email us at [email protected] if you have any questions!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%