Hi there, I am on the hunt for the perfect chocolate and vanilla cupcake recipe. I have tried many but either get it too dry or too heavy. Does anyone have any they are willing to share? Thanks in advance : )
It would be helpful if you described what the characteristics of "perfect chocolate and vanilla cupcakes" are to you.
Here is the Vanilla and chocolate Cupcake recipe which I have tried and they were delicious in taste. And for other bakery product, I always order from bakerstreet.in they have great varieties you guys should definitely try it once.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon water
- 200g caster sugar
- 110g butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 200g plain flour
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 125ml milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 C / Gas 4. Grease and flour a cupcake tin, or line with paper cases.
- Stir together the cocoa and water to form a paste. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the sugar and butter. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine flour and baking powder, add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Gradually stir in the milk until the mixture is smooth.
- Spoon half of the cupcake mixture into a second bowl. Stir in the cocoa mixture till well combined. Spoon mixture into the prepared tin, filling cases 3/4 full. Repeat with the vanilla cupcake mixture.
- Bake cupcakes for 20 to 25 minutes. Cupcakes are done when they spring back to the touch. Let cool completely before topping with your favourite icing.
There are thousands of recipes in the recipe section. Have a browse.