If You Order Edible Images, Can You Recommend Online Vendor?

Decorating By LelekBolek Updated 2 Apr 2016 , 9:52pm by LelekBolek

LelekBolek Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LelekBolek Posted 1 Apr 2016 , 3:34pm
post #1 of 8

Hi all,

I am designing a large cake, that will have photographs and newspaper print in it. I do not have a edible image printer, so I was going to research vendors. 

If you order - where do you order from? Online, or at stores? Can you recommend an on-line vendor you prefer?

Thanks. 

7 replies
kstevens Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kstevens Posted 1 Apr 2016 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 8

Where are you located?  Knowing that will help in recommending vendors. 

LelekBolek Posted 1 Apr 2016 , 5:04pm
post #3 of 8

VA USA. Sorry. I meant to mention that, but brainfarted instead. :-)

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 1 Apr 2016 , 6:44pm
post #4 of 8

I sell them and i'm in Richmond. If you want Icing sheets and not wafer paper, get in touch with @icingimages ‍, who are also in VA and are members here too.

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 2 Apr 2016 , 1:49am
post #5 of 8

Thank you Costumeczar for the recommendation to Icing Images.  We are also in Virginia and would love to help you!  You can order individual images right on our website at www.icingimages.com.  Our number is 540-869-5511.  Of coarse our products are top of the line.  And we received the Sweet Life Award due to our high quality of products and services.  I don't know where in Virginia you live, but there is a show in Fairfax coming this month It is a lot of fun. Did you have any questions that I can help you with?

LelekBolek Posted 2 Apr 2016 , 10:43am
post #6 of 8

Thank you very much for your suggestions! 

@costumeczar ‍- I will try to contact you on FB.

@icingimages ‍ - when  is the Fairfax show? I am in Great Falls. Your website looks like a great resource!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 2 Apr 2016 , 3:50pm
post #7 of 8

Oh wow! You are close to the show! The show is the 16&17th.  Their website is www.cakeshow.org.  They usually have a groupon as well.  But it is the chance for people to meet and take classes from some great cake decorators a an inexpensive price. Plus they have beautiful cakes at the cake show.  We hope to be able to meet you at our Icing Images booth!

LelekBolek Posted 2 Apr 2016 , 9:52pm
post #8 of 8

Darn. I am not free on either day!  I wish I had known earlier. Thanks for the info though!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%