Which Mold Is Used Here?

Decorating By manomi Updated 29 Mar 2016 , 2:32pm by kakeladi

manomi Posted 27 Mar 2016 , 6:31pm
post #1 of 5

Hey experts :)

I need some advice. I am looking for molds that I can use for the circle around the initials and the top part of the 3rd(petal) tier. Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks  a lot.


4 replies
manomi Posted 28 Mar 2016 , 7:29pm
post #2 of 5


Thanks in advance :)

kakeladi Posted 29 Mar 2016 , 12:52am
post #3 of 5

Years ago I had a mold like you want for the petal tier.  It was for  jewelry making. Not really a 'mold' but just enough depth to it that I got nice thin fondant piece.  I don't think such pieces are still around any more but check out the jewelry making section of Michael's &.or WalMart   That's where I got mine.   I have a feeling the circle is nothing more than a series of the same. 

manomi Posted 29 Mar 2016 , 2:05am
post #4 of 5

Thank you for the reply :) I was able to find this on etsy.. I think this would work well for the upper border and the circle. 900_which-mold-is-used-here_69981456f9e2eee5d8c.jpg


kakeladi Posted 29 Mar 2016 , 2:32pm
post #5 of 5

Great :)  Looks almost identical to the jewelry findings.  

Quote by @%username% on %date%