Name That Tool!

Business By BrandisBaked Updated 26 Mar 2016 , 11:12pm by BrandisBaked

BrandisBaked Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 8:46pm
post #1 of 7

I was watching a video and saw a tool that I want to purchase, but have no idea what it's called and no luck in any of my online searches. 

So of course, I have come to consult the genius of the Cake Central community.

This tool is demonstrated in this video, being used to cut a full sheet pan of brownies - at the 1:10 mark.

Any help is appreciated!

6 replies
-K8memphis Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 8:53pm
post #2 of 7

idk but i'm in love -- i wanna make a full sheet of brownies just to use one

kakeladi Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 10:44pm
post #4 of 7

I think BakerBlackCat found it.   Sure hope you have LOTS! of $$.   Is it really worth that much to you??

SimplyIcedCC Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 10:48pm
post #5 of 7

Man, that is expensive to say the least lol!

BrandisBaked Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 11:04pm
post #6 of 7

Yes!  Thank you!   I knew I could count on all you smarty pants!  :-)

BrandisBaked Posted 26 Mar 2016 , 11:12pm
post #7 of 7

I see some used ones on ebay...  might be the way to go.

Quote by @%username% on %date%