Retail Bakery Owners: Looking For Product Feedback

Business By nick7184 Updated 16 Mar 2016 , 2:52pm by nick7184

nick7184 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nick7184 Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 1:59am
post #1 of 3

Hi Folks,

I'm currently developing a software service for retail bakery owners and am hoping to get some feedback from people here that may find it useful and would be interested in helping shape and test the early product.

A few sentences on what the product is going to solve:

Oven Fresh Orders is a tool for retail bakeries that makes it easy for them to accept direct customer orders via web or mobile. Unlike generic order management tools, it takes into account scheduled delivery date and time in order to automatically manage available inventory based on daily capacity. 

If you're interested in reading more, I have a full product outline here: http://atlantiasoftware.com/documents/OvenFreshOrders.pdf

If you read the overview and feel that you would find this helpful, please let me know here and I can follow up. Again, I'm very open to early feedback and also will be discounting the service for anyone that gets in early to help shape the product

Thank you kindly for your time!

Nick. 

2 replies
michellacakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellacakes Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 4:49am
post #2 of 3

can have free trial of that software maybe for 1 months so I can try its fit or no with my cakeshop

nick7184 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nick7184 Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 2:52pm
post #3 of 3

Are you running a retail shop? Can you link me to your website?

The product isn't built yet, I'm still trying to gauge interest and work out the feature set before I start building it. 

Thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%