New Cake Combination

Baking By ExquisiteCakeStudio Updated 17 Mar 2016 , 5:51pm by ExquisiteCakeStudio

ExquisiteCakeStudio Posted 15 Mar 2016 , 9:27pm
post #1 of 6

Hey guys,

I'm trying to think of a new cake/filling combo. How does pineapple cake with guava filling sound? Any suggestions on what would go with either one is appreciated! smiley.png

5 replies
kakeladi Posted 15 Mar 2016 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 6

You know everyone has different tastes.  I don't kn ow what quava tastes like and just how strong is you pineapple tasting cake?  You are going to have to taste test it among you family and friends to really know.

GeminiBaker Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 12:00am
post #3 of 6

I would think it would go together well given that they are both tropical fruits. Guava isn't nearly as sweet as pineapple is though. 

littlejewel Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 12:17am
post #4 of 6

Muller yogurt( fruit corner)had a delicious combination of tropical fruit I know pineapple wasn't of one of the fruits. I am sorry I don't remember all the flavors. Guava,mango, and passion fruit maybe. I thought I would like to try those same flavors as a filling for cake. Hopefully someone will be better help than I.

julia1812 Posted 16 Mar 2016 , 6:31am
post #5 of 6

If it's for adults have a look at fruit cocktails. I think a combination of fruit and liquor is a nice surprise... If it's fruit and fruit I prefer one sweet and one tangy flavor. Lemon cake with strawberry filling, coconut or mango with key lime curd etc.

ExquisiteCakeStudio Posted 17 Mar 2016 , 5:51pm
post #6 of 6

Thanks for the replies guys! satisfied.png

Quote by @%username% on %date%