What Is This Mold Called & Where Can I Buy It?

Decorating By Britterfly Updated 8 Mar 2016 , 2:46pm by Britterfly

Britterfly Posted 7 Mar 2016 , 12:36pm
post #1 of 3

I got a request to make a cake similar to this one (less tiers). But I am having a hard time finding the mold to do the scroll border on this cake... not sure what it is called or where to find it... anyone know? There's SO many molds out there, it gets confusing trying to find one


2 replies
littleshallot Posted 7 Mar 2016 , 2:05pm
post #2 of 3


try searching eBay for lace border mould :)

hope that helps

Britterfly Posted 8 Mar 2016 , 2:46pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for your help, but I found it! It's a scroll border mold made by Marvelous Molds...


Quote by @%username% on %date%