I Apologize For Any I Offended

Decorating By MsLiaJ Updated 7 Mar 2016 , 3:18am by craftybanana2

MsLiaJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsLiaJ Posted 6 Mar 2016 , 5:30pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Cake Central Community!!

I just wanted to take this time to apologize to any and everyone I offended with one of my latest cake photo's. That was definitely not my intentions. Before posting, I actually searched the item and was able to find plenty of posts with this particular cake, so I thought I was fine. At no point did I think it would be reported.

With that, is there an adult section in Cake Central? I ask this because the person below said it should be on THE adult site, not A adult site. I know a play on words, but I'm totally about that:)

[postimage id="2887" thumb="900"]

Please let me know if you have any insight about this, so I can go about this the right way.

Thank you!

3 replies
costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 6 Mar 2016 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 4

There was a section in the galleries for adult-themed cakes, but I don't know if it's there now. You can go to the gallery and check, I suppose. I don't post photos here so I'm not sure.

MsLiaJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsLiaJ Posted 6 Mar 2016 , 7:13pm
post #3 of 4

@costumeczar ‍ thank you for taking to time to reply! i think I've learned my lesson not to:)

craftybanana2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana2 Posted 7 Mar 2016 , 3:18am
post #4 of 4

As costumeczar said, there used to be a gallery for adult cakes. I just tried to upload a picture to see how to mark it as NSFW (not safe for work) and didn't see a way to do that. I then tried to delete it and it's still there, so it seems it's broken for now unless you enable all scripts (which renders the site unusable for me because of all the pops, redirects, videos that play as soon as the page loads, etc etc). At least my pic is safe for work, it's just pie pops, lols.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%