Flower Cutter For Cupcake Toppers With Holes

Decorating By qchau Updated 29 Feb 2016 , 12:08am by qchau

qchau Posted 28 Feb 2016 , 7:11pm
post #1 of 4

Does anyone know where to purchase these cute flower shaped cutters to top cupcakes as pictured? I already have the cutter but I really like the holes by the edge :)

Thanks so much for your help!


3 replies
cupkakesp Posted 28 Feb 2016 , 7:52pm
post #2 of 4

I'm guessing these holes were cut out individually.  I use a small piping tip to make holes this small.  Hope that helps:).

gscout73 Posted 28 Feb 2016 , 11:59pm
post #3 of 4

I also use a small circle icing tip to make small holes. But these do not appear to be full holes. They appear to me to be tiny, like the fondant was poked with the pointed end of a tool or a wooden skewer. The tool you use depends on the size of the hole you want to make.

qchau Posted 29 Feb 2016 , 12:08am
post #4 of 4

Thank you so much for your replies :) seems to be a lot of work haha

Quote by @%username% on %date%