Sams Club Frosting

Decorating By ShawnMarie2016 Updated 19 Feb 2016 , 7:23pm by Amps.prkns

ShawnMarie2016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ShawnMarie2016 Posted 19 Feb 2016 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 2

Hello fellow bakers! Hoping for a little advice! I will be traveling out of state for a reunion and will be making a couple hundred cupcakes. In order to save a lot of time I thought I would buy some premade frosting. I had thought about using Wilton buttercream but I recall trying years ago & my family never liked it, they said it tasted too artificial. I heard that Sams Club has tubs of butter cream as well as tubs of their whipped frosting, so I plan to call that local Sam's Club ahead of time. Has anyone ever used these before or at least tasted them? The reunion is an 80's theme and I will have homemade fondant toppers and was hoping to do some of the frosting in neon colors and some just plain white or chocolate. Mostly I am just looking for the tastiest and would greatly appreciate your opinion if you've had those frostings before!

Thank you!

Shawn

1 reply
Amps.prkns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amps.prkns Posted 19 Feb 2016 , 7:23pm
post #2 of 2

I'm not a fan of their frosting. But when I had to do a wedding cake  a couple states away, I called a local bakery and ordered buttercream from them. Maybe you can do that?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%