asrita Posted 30 May 2016 , 12:08pm
post #122 of 349

hi,

please send to me too. my email [email protected]

thank you 

Jacque866 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jacque866 Posted 30 May 2016 , 2:40pm
post #123 of 349

Hi JYMum, please also send to me. Thanks a lot!! My email address is [email protected].

smunchkinz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smunchkinz Posted 30 May 2016 , 2:48pm
post #124 of 349

Hi @JYMum ‍ can pls send to me too... my email is [email protected] thank you very much. 

jyylee77 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jyylee77 Posted 31 May 2016 , 7:49am
post #125 of 349

Hi @JYMum ‍ 

If you don't mind, I would love to have your recipe too! My email add: [email protected]

Thanks in advanced!! blush.png

29mimakayla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
29mimakayla Posted 31 May 2016 , 8:54am
post #126 of 349

@JYMum ‍ i havent received your email, could you please send the copy to my email too.... [email protected] thank you... 

Carbodiem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carbodiem Posted 31 May 2016 , 5:31pm
post #127 of 349

@jymum I'm interested in your recipe as well. Please email me at [email protected] and thanks so much in advance 

Carbodiem Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carbodiem Posted 31 May 2016 , 5:41pm
post #128 of 349

I also want to add, for the non-Koreans out there, that the bean paste is used on rice cake which is not really a cake at all.  It's not used in lieu of buttercream on a normal cake.  Rice cake is a misleading name for what Koreans call "dduk" because there's no good way of translating it.  Most people are probably more familiar with mochi (Japanese "rice cake" traditionally filled with black bean paste). They have mochi ice creams nowadays which is really a fusion food.  dduk is like mochi, made with sweet rice flour.  It's dense and sticky, not like a normal cake at all. Therefore white bean paste on rice cake is not weird because they typically go together in Korean desserts. FYI 

jotjie1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jotjie1 Posted 31 May 2016 , 6:37pm
post #129 of 349

Hi @JYMum, please would you also send me a copy of your bean paste buttercream recipe to [email protected]. Thanks for sharing it with us!

kristykgs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristykgs Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 1:31am
post #130 of 349

@jymum - since so many people are asking for it, would it be possible to just post it on this page? Or in the tutorials section?

thuythanhdo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
thuythanhdo Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 4:21am
post #131 of 349

Hi @JYMum, i am waiting for your glossy korean buttercream receipe, please please send me. My email: [email protected]. Many thanksssss. 

Kammol Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kammol Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 5:34am
post #132 of 349

I have come across this video, you might want to check it out, she makes her icing slightly different and adds a substantial amount of milk to her buttercream icing.  The icing is smooth and shiny and holds its shape.

Here is the link, please let me know if you ever made this icing and how it worked out for you

TATIEKO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TATIEKO Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 5:43am
post #133 of 349

Hi @JYMum ‍ , I've been looking for a  glossy  Korean buttercream recipe. Really  appreciate if you can share your recipe please? Thank you very much. My email is [email protected]

Anya1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Anya1978 Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 5:50am
post #134 of 349

Hi @JYMum ‍ 

If you don't mind, I would love to have your recipe too! My email add: [email protected]

Thanks in advanced!!  :))

TATIEKO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TATIEKO Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 5:53am
post #135 of 349

Hi @JYMum ‍ , I've been looking for a  glossy  Korean buttercream recipe. Really  appreciate if you can share your recipe please? Thank you very much. My email is [email protected]

Klieu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Klieu Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 6:13am
post #136 of 349

@JYMum ‍ please send me your recipe to [email protected]. Thank you 

pam29922 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pam29922 Posted 1 Jun 2016 , 6:38am
post #137 of 349

@JYMum may I please have the recipe, too? [email protected]. Thank you!!

VanNguyen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VanNguyen Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 3:20am
post #138 of 349

@jymum I'm interested in your receipe as well. Would you like to email me at [email protected]. Thanks so much in advance

mysweetlounge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetlounge Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 12:29pm
post #139 of 349

@CuriousandCuriouser how is your recipe testing going? Do you mind to post an update?

CuriousandCuriouser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CuriousandCuriouser Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 9:01pm
post #140 of 349

Hello everyone,I tried Jmum's recipe today but I didn't have any white butter I did however find a site where you can import it, I will say its not a cheap butter solution, but is authentic. http://www.yoycart.com/seller/gogo%E6%B7%98%E6%97%B6%E5%B0%9A (i will be trying vegitable fat/shortening tomorrow). Still there was not the translucent effect I had  wanted, it is a nice recipe anyways and also might just be what you are searching for. Unfortunately not what I was looking for. So I shall continue on my trials as I go and update as soon as I can, I just finished drying my coconut, and am in the process of making my own cold pressed coconut oil (might just buy some for the test, I'm so impatient XD) I am only really researching right now and using the tools I learned in culinary school, I am not a professional baker, even though I do love to bake more so overall. I am always up for making new recipes, and trying new things, and getting a grip on new trends. Even thought im not sure I can jump on the fondant train, when you can frost it right yourself-- also much more tasty ;P

While making this recipe I am also looking for a vegan alternative as well :) Id love for everyone to be able to eat yours and my own awesome treats!

-Forever Curious

@mysweetlounge Yes the trials are still going, I have just been busy :)

CuriousandCuriouser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CuriousandCuriouser Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 9:04pm
post #141 of 349

@mysweetlounge New pictures tomorrow possibly! We shall see with the lazer beam that is the sun creating  its nightmarish heat outside.

mysweetlounge Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mysweetlounge Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 9:25pm
post #142 of 349

I am glad to hear that, I will also do some testing tomorrow, will see how it turns out. :)

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 2 Jun 2016 , 10:26pm
post #143 of 349

Quote by @Didie on 6 Mar 2016 , 8:52am

I did asked the baker who "patented" her buttercream whether it is a real buttercream or just a traditional korean white bean/potato paste. And I didn't get any reply. Lol

How does a recipe get the name of 'Buttercream' when there is no butter and no cream.  Why not just call it FROSTING or ICING or FLOWER PASTE?   

Shida09 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Shida09 Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 1:29am
post #144 of 349

@JYMum hi, i've been googling trying to get recipe similar like yours :)  would you mind sharing the recipe with me? would love to try out your recipe soon. Email: [email protected]

Thank you in advance

woozy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woozy Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 2:33am
post #145 of 349

"Patented".  

Absolutely no chance that this is true.  Zero.

woozy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
woozy Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 2:51am
post #146 of 349

TIL that in 2016, you can still get people to publish their personal email address on the Internet.  Droves of them. Amazing.

angie_yap Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angie_yap Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 3:40am
post #147 of 349

Hello @curiousandcuriouser, don't mind if you can email me a copy of the recipe you've received? Thank u so much! 

Wipaweew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wipaweew Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 6:33am
post #148 of 349

@JYMum  Thank you very much for your sent. I got it.

mizanishar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mizanishar Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 11:19am
post #149 of 349

Hi @JYMum 
would you mind to share your recipe with me too, please? my email is [email protected]

thanks a lot!

Wipaweew Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wipaweew Posted 3 Jun 2016 , 12:04pm
post #150 of 349

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%