Edible Ink Quality: Icing Images Vs Ink Edibles

Decorating By smbegg Updated 23 Jan 2016 , 3:07am by icingimages

smbegg Posted 21 Jan 2016 , 8:28pm
post #1 of 4

Looking for members who have used both products and have a preference. I have already purchased my machine and debating where to purchase my inks and papers from. I am going to order icing sheets from both companies, I am more concerned about the inks. I cannot find any comparison reviews on the web! The prices seem comprible. 

I know that Icing Images is a favorite around here, so I am not looking for their reviews. Anyone deal with Inkedibles? 

Thank you for your time

3 replies
smbegg Posted 22 Jan 2016 , 7:13pm
post #2 of 4

no one?

flourandsun Posted 22 Jan 2016 , 7:56pm
post #3 of 4

Never used either of them, but I've used http://www.kopykake.com/ for years now with great results. Plus they have great customer service which is always a plus!

icingimages Posted 23 Jan 2016 , 3:07am
post #4 of 4

I am the owner of Icing Images.  While I like to think we are the best out there, Inkedibles is also a  good company. It is just preference.  Ask both companies to send you a printout of the same picture and decide which one you like better.  You can get a free sample of a printed sheet by requesting it from [email protected].  We have a sample picture that we send out that shows the skin tones and the reds which are the hardest colors to get right!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%