Wholesale Baking Supplies

Business By khalilah1234 Updated 20 Jan 2016 , 7:25pm by leah_s

khalilah1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
khalilah1234 Posted 20 Jan 2016 , 5:53pm
post #1 of 3

I am starting a wholesale bakery and I am looking for suppliers for sugars,  flours,  butters, etc. Who is the best to order from?  Located outside of atlanta ga. 

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 20 Jan 2016 , 6:27pm
post #2 of 3

i mean if it's a small scale you're best off to go to sams's or restaurant depot --  if you're gonna be real big then you can go with a supplier in your area that will deliver to you i know who they are in my area but i'm not sure of who they are in atlanta -- syscos and idk brain's not working can't remember the names but there's independents around too so check around if you can handle that big of an account --

at both sam's & restaurant d you have to join -- sam's is no problem to join it's under fifty bucks per year -- at restaurant depot you have to have your tax id & business license and all your stuff in order and i joined for free back when they opened idk if they charge to join or if they charge by the year -- i just go to sam's 

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 20 Jan 2016 , 7:25pm
post #3 of 3

Your best bet is likely Restaurant Depot for starting up.  After you're wildly successful you maybe could get Sysco to deliver.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%