Trying To Login In Is Driving Me Crazy

Lounge By 810whitechoc Updated 14 Jan 2016 , 9:54pm by MBalaska

810whitechoc Posted 13 Jan 2016 , 8:51am
post #1 of 5

Has anybody else been experiencing trouble trying to login? I login in ok but when I try to go on a thread and make a comment I get kicked off and  takes me back to the home page and  I am no longer logged in. It's driving me crazy.

Oh and by the way "quiet tutting" made me laugh, I think I have watched too many Miss Marple's and am imagining the ladies from St Mary Mead tutting away!  I would put this comment on the appropriate thread if it didn't keep kicking me off 

4 replies
costumeczar Posted 13 Jan 2016 , 12:20pm
post #2 of 5

My problems on here seem to be fixed for the most part, I've been able to log on okay. For the last couple of weeks, anyway.

-K8memphis Posted 13 Jan 2016 , 12:25pm
post #3 of 5

sorry 'bout the login issue --

'quietly tutting' is the best

Webake2gether Posted 13 Jan 2016 , 1:10pm
post #4 of 5

I've had the same issue for a few weeks now off and on. Sometimes it will let me stay logged in and sometimes I can't stay logged in. If I'm logged in and want to comment and it says I'm not I refresh the page and sometimes it "logs" me back in. Not sure why but it can be challenging. Hopefully it will resolve soon :)

MBalaska Posted 14 Jan 2016 , 9:54pm
post #5 of 5

@810whitechoc  it's not just you. A day ago the alert bell thingie popped up with 46 pages of notices because I posted in the old 'what not to say to a baker' thread.  Some days I log in to answer a thread and it logs in normally, then when I go to another thread it logs me out.  thankfully I spent so many hours reading, researching threads, and learning when it was working properly.  It also no longer keeps me logged in for a week at a time, so I just take a peek at the new photos, and threads and move along to another website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%