Friday Night Cake Club For 12/4/15

Decorating By catlharper Updated 8 Dec 2015 , 12:07am by Webake2gether

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 5 Dec 2015 , 1:53am
post #1 of 4

Well, apparently, for the forseeable future, I will be working Friday nights. So I'll start the FNCC around 5pm PST each Friday and, basically, catch up with y'all on Saturday mornings. SIGH. Anyways...

ALL levels of cakers are welcome to share their week, photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if they can!

Cat

3 replies
catlharper Posted 5 Dec 2015 , 1:54am
post #2 of 4

Hello everyone!  I did have one cake this week...a baby shower cake. I have just one photo to share so far and I realized you can't see the trim on it! I'll take a better one tomorrow and share them both then. I'm off to work soon so I'll catch you guys here tomorrow morning!

Cat

catlharper Posted 6 Dec 2015 , 4:59am
post #3 of 4

Ok, looks like there is something wrong with the site. I'll keep checking back over the next few days to see if anyone has been able to check in. It seems like the newer forum posts have very few, if any, replies so this makes me think there is an issue. 

Anyways...here is the promised cake. Still can't post inside my reply but here it is in the gallery. Not a great photo due to the constraints (crowded room, poor lighting and only my cell phone) but here it is! 

http://www.cakecentral.com/gallery/i/3356358/anchors-away-baby-shower-cake

Cat

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 8 Dec 2015 , 12:07am
post #4 of 4

@catlharper  oh that cake is soooo cute!!! My baby shower theme was a nautical theme it was sooo cute and that was 6 years ago. I also did his room with sailboats. 

This site has been awful to use the last few weeks almost to the point of me not wanting to get on anymore. i tried getting on several times to see if Friday night cake club had been posted and kept getting the error 500 message. I can't upload pictures on here unless I get on my laptop so I'll just post the link to my website. We did a wreath cake and Christmas cupcakes and red velvet fudge.

http://www.bodinesbakingcompany.com/recent-creations.html

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%