Best Edible Paper And Ink Brands

Decorating By smbegg Updated 7 Jun 2016 , 8:57pm by icingimages

smbegg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smbegg Posted 2 Dec 2015 , 3:43am
post #1 of 2

I have purchased a Cannon printer for doing edible printing. Now I am looking for your experiences with icing sheets and inks. Right now I am leaning toward Icing Images for both, however my local supplier sells KopyKake icing sheets and Cannon edible inks. 

I am looking for the best value. Please share your experiences. There are so many brands out there and I do not want waste time (money) on brands that do not work great!) Thank you for your input!

1 reply
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 7 Jun 2016 , 8:57pm
post #2 of 2

Hi,

I am sorry this is so late, I just found this post.  I hope you chose Icing Images. 

Value is comprised not only of price, but quality.  If you have something that is of poor quality and you paid a great price, the problems that you will gain will outweigh the savings.  

Icing Images prides itself not only in top quality products, but great service to back it up.  The Premium Icing Sheet is a resiliant paper that not only tastes great with no after taste, but it is flexible and offers an easy peel backing.  

Our edible inks are vibrant and have very few clogs if used properly (once every one to two weeks). You will notice that the colors are vibrant and realistic and hold true even after they are printed on.   

If your local supplier doesn't offer the Icing Images products, ask them to!  

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or 540 323 7990

Thank you

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%