Edible Printer

Decorating By dijohn816 Updated 1 Dec 2015 , 2:35am by icingimages

dijohn816 Posted 30 Nov 2015 , 7:58pm
post #1 of 3

Looking for an edible printer.  What is a good one out there.   I hear a lot about Cannon.  Is the Cannon MF5720 good for edible prints.

2 replies
costumeczar Posted 30 Nov 2015 , 10:08pm
post #2 of 3

I have a Canon and I like it. I think it's a MG5520 or 5220...I'll tag @icingimages  here, they can probably answer more specific questions.

icingimages Posted 1 Dec 2015 , 2:35am
post #3 of 3

Thanks Costumeczar! 

Dijohn816 the printer you mentioned is not compatible with edible printers.  The best two edible printer recommendations at this time are the Canon MG6620 and the Canon ix6820.  More important is the ink quality and the paper quality that you use with these two printer.  We strongly suggest that you try a high quality ink and paper as that directly effects the final results.   If you chince on these two items you will not get the quality that you can achieve with edible printers.  For example.  Some Icing Sheets will not even work with Canon printers because they prematurely fall off the backing.  Icing Images does not have this problem.  Icing Images Premium Icing Sheets are known as the flexible Icing Sheets and they taste great.  Also if you are looking for inks that are as true as they can be, we suggest the Icing Images edible inks.  I don't know if you will see this response quickly enough, but Icing Images is having a huge Cyber Monday sale.  If for some reason you  miss it, I suggest you sign up for their mailing list as they send out coupons regularly.  Please let me know if I can help further.

Quote by @%username% on %date%