Wilton Fondant Tool, Pls Identify.

Sugar Work By PollyH7 Updated 31 Oct 2015 , 12:31am by PollyH7

PollyH7 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 9:15pm
post #1 of 7

Anyone know the name of this fondant tool? I need to buy another but can't find it online. It's Wilton brand. Thnx guys.562168e9c5b64.jpeg

6 replies
costumeczar Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 9:19pm
post #2 of 7

I don't know if they make that one anymore. It's a ball tool with a dog bone tool or something like that on the other end.

-K8memphis Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 9:22pm
post #3 of 7

it's a ball tool on one end then it looks like that dang thing that the dentist pokes you with on the other -- or a knitting needle?

PollyH7 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 7

LOL @ K8memphis. 

Costumeczar I guess you're right that this particular tool isn't made anymore. I didn't buy it in the U.S. 

IDOCAKES2 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 11:29pm
post #5 of 7

It's an old Wilton ball tool from the Class Kit.  I am an ex Wilton teacher and have quite a few.  I cold send you one.  Email me @ emdossick@ AOL.com.

IDOCAKES2 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 11:29pm
post #6 of 7

Sorry meant could.

PollyH7 Posted 31 Oct 2015 , 12:31am
post #7 of 7

Thank you so much guys.

IDOCAKES2 that would be amazing. I shall email you. Thanks a bunch!

Quote by @%username% on %date%