What Tool Do I Need To Achieve This Look?

Decorating By Elle26 Updated 16 Oct 2015 , 9:10pm by PollyH7

Elle26 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 7:29pm
post #1 of 3

Hi guys,

can an anyone tell me what tool is needed to achieve the look in the middle tier? Thanks in advance!ð


2 replies
Pastrybaglady Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 7:43pm
post #2 of 3

A small offset spatula will do it.

PollyH7 Posted 16 Oct 2015 , 9:10pm
post #3 of 3

Agree  with pastrybaglady. A spatula and turn table :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%