Edible Wine Label

Decorating By CupoSgrPnchoLve Updated 2 Dec 2015 , 2:51pm by CupoSgrPnchoLve

CupoSgrPnchoLve Posted 14 Oct 2015 , 8:53pm
post #1 of 5

Hi Everyone,

I designed a wine label for a gumpaste bottle, but I don't own an edible printer myself, so I need to find somewhere to order the icing sheet print from.  I looked at the Icing Images website, but it looks like you can't choose the size of the print (and I need a specific size, since it needs to fit on the wine bottle?  Does anyone know where I can get this done? Preferably on line, so I can just upload the image.

4 replies
Amps.prkns Posted 14 Oct 2015 , 10:38pm
post #2 of 5

Walmart prints on edible paper and you can tell them what size. They just won't do copyright images. If not I use etsy they will do anything. Those are the two I use. 

costumeczar Posted 15 Oct 2015 , 12:01am
post #3 of 5

I do custom printing on Etsy and I don't do anything! If it's copyrighted I won't do it unless the customer has a release from the copyright owner. If it's something you designed yourself I'll do it. 

CupoSgrPnchoLve Posted 15 Oct 2015 , 3:23pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks @Amps.prkns  Both great suggestions -- I'll call Walmart today.

CupoSgrPnchoLve Posted 2 Dec 2015 , 2:51pm
post #5 of 5

Update -- I got a frosting sheet printed from Etsy.  Super easy and beautiful! Pics on my blog http://cupofsugarpinchoflove.blogspot.com/2015/12/toasting-with-cake.html  Thanks so much for the advice!

Quote by @%username% on %date%