Lego Superhero Cake (William 7 & Isaac 4)

Baking By MichAllsop28 Updated 11 Oct 2015 , 5:12am by julia1812

MichAllsop28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichAllsop28 Posted 9 Oct 2015 , 7:23pm
post #1 of 4

Hi Rachel

Whilst looking for ideas for my Sons party next Sat I came across these two fab cakes you've made. I've ummed and ahh'd about whether I have the ability, then my son saw the pictures and said a bug "Wow!" I want that cake for my birthday please! Are you able to provide me with any instructions and hints please? I would love to order from you but we've left it to late and wouldn't be able to afford it

3 replies
craftybanana2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
craftybanana2 Posted 10 Oct 2015 , 3:40am
post #2 of 4

This is an international website/forum. If you know a baker, it's best to contact them directly as this is not a buy/sell website like Etsy, Facebook or Craigslist. This is more of a "How-to" site. As for a Lego cake, there are molds that are sold to mimic the bricks if that's what you're after. If you can post a link to the pictures you saw, some users on here maybe able to help you out with a how-to. Good luck!

blush.png

*Last edited by craftybanana2 on 10 Oct 2015 , 3:41am
MichAllsop28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MichAllsop28 Posted 10 Oct 2015 , 5:42pm
post #3 of 4

Hi. Thanks for the reply, my apologies I thought I had directly emailed the baker regarding her cakes I've seen on here. Many thanks, Michelle 

julia1812 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
julia1812 Posted 11 Oct 2015 , 5:12am
post #4 of 4

I don't think she wants to buy it but rather make it herself if I understand correctly. ..

Why don't you post the pictures so people can give you hints and tips on how to make it?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%