Allergy Hell

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 1 Oct 2015 , 2:28pm by Webake2gether

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 1 Oct 2015 , 1:48am
post #1 of 4

Is anyone else having a terrible time with fall allergies this year? I think that I'm allergic to leaf mold, but this year the ragweed seems to be bothering me too. Where I live is right in a trench between the ocean and the mountains, so the pollen supposedly settles right on top of us, but it usually gets me later in the year than this. It's really bad this year.

3 replies
Brookebakescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brookebakescake Posted 1 Oct 2015 , 3:43am
post #2 of 4

My mom has been having a terrible time. She has an inner ear infection, and so is dizzy and nauseated constantly.  While I don't believe her groans that she's "dying", I do feel for her.  She's been to her doc 4 times in the past two weeks.  It must be bad this year  

pastrypet Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pastrypet Posted 1 Oct 2015 , 7:53am
post #3 of 4

My right nostril and right eye are like someone turned a faucet on!

Webake2gether Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Webake2gether Posted 1 Oct 2015 , 2:28pm
post #4 of 4

My kids have them bad. We start allergy meds with both in August to prepare for the fall allergies. They both take Singular daily and this week we've had to add Benadryl plus congestion for both of them. I don't like all the medicine but they suffer without it. I'm in the Midwest so it's also harvest time and the dust is flying too. Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%