Kroma Jet Airbrush Machine

Decorating By sweetlindas Updated 28 Sep 2015 , 1:56pm by sweetlindas

sweetlindas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetlindas Posted 28 Sep 2015 , 1:40pm
post #1 of 3

hi,

min new to this airbrushing and have a question and hoping someone can help me here. So I just started to airbrush the other day totally first time. So this is what I did, I turned on the airbrush, and air is coming out of the gun. So I put color in it. What I didn't realize is that color is also coming out of the gun whiles its on. I haven't push any lever except just turn it on and put color in it. Is it suppose to do that?? Actually it didn't the first time until I sprayed and then when it ran out of color and add more but now color is coming out without me doin anything. Could it be because there's color on the tip or what?? I did see some of the color on the tip, and it had like a drop of it in front of the tip. I hope I'm making sense here.

thanks in advance 

2 replies
Callicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Callicious Posted 28 Sep 2015 , 1:50pm
post #2 of 3

I don't know your airbrush model at all, I use IWATA compressor and airbrush. . but in my limited experience, I am able to replenish the ink while compressor is running.. But just be careful to steer clear of lever. i also keep the tip cleaned often while working with the airbrush, using kitchen towel. i do not fill the ink pot to full, it could leak out? Maybe? 

Im sure others with more experience will be able to advise here. 

sweetlindas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetlindas Posted 28 Sep 2015 , 1:56pm
post #3 of 3

Hi,

mine is the Kopykake kroma jet

5609471ed4b25.jpeg

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%