Baby Shower Cake Needed In The Atlanta / Gwinnett Area

Business By VermiciousKnid Updated 18 Sep 2015 , 6:58pm by Webake2gether

VermiciousKnid Posted 18 Sep 2015 , 6:23pm
post #1 of 4

Can I post this here? Maybe I should have read the rules first... Anyway, normally I would make my own cake, but being 28 weeks pregnant kind of limits the amount of energy I have for making something truly amazing. So, with that being said, I'm looking for someone or some suggestions for Gwinnett area cake bakers to do a pretty cake for my baby shower cake next weekend (9/26). We're expecting around 40 people. It's an "enchanted forest" themed shower. And it's a GIRL! You can message me here or reply to this post. I've googled area bakeries and gone through a slew of Yelp reviews. Honestly, I'm just not feeling any of these stores around here. About two months ago I got a cake from Publix for my son's birthday and they did a terrible job, so I'm avoiding grocery store bakeries now. I posted it on Twitter if you want to see. It was a hot mess. https://twitter.com/Nic0leSewell/status/624976500580679680

3 replies
johnson6ofus Posted 18 Sep 2015 , 6:30pm
post #2 of 4

I doubt anyone will reply unless you post a budget. Few on here will complete with Publix cake prices. 

craftybanana2 Posted 18 Sep 2015 , 6:52pm
post #3 of 4

As I recall, this is the forum for Business Advice, not classifieds. Try Facebook, this is an international forum, so using something like Facebook will get you more local people.

Webake2gether Posted 18 Sep 2015 , 6:58pm
post #4 of 4

I'm not on fb but my husband is and where I live there are pages that you can go to and post " Looking for a good bakery" or something like that and people reply to who they recommend. Not sure if you have something like that for your area but it's worth a shot. I don't have Twitter or Instagram but I know that there are bakers who use those as well so a search of that may help. Good luck!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%